Laris Hotels Group is the greatest network in terms of the number of aparthotels in Krakow. It has collectively nearly 1300 hotel beds in two key districts of the city - Kazimierz and the Old Town. The company was established in 2005 in Krakow and it presently manages 17 accommodation facilities in the standard from two to four stars:
- 6 hotels: Hotel Krupnicza 30, Xerion Hotel, Santi Hotel, Plaza Boutique Hotel, Hotel M29, Central Palace,
- 7 aparthotels: Mayera Rapaporta Aparthotel, Spatz Aparthotel, Globus Aparthotel, Grodzka 21 Aparthotel, Mały Kraków Aparthotel, Station Aparthotel, Leone Aparthotel,
- 2 apartment property: Red Brick Apartments, Apartments 17 Szewska
- 1 residence: Armon Residence,
- 1 hostel: City Express Hostel.
Laris operates within the group of medium-sized facilities, currently it’s a range of 9-36 rooms, which allows for the personnel to provide the highest quality service, individual approach and satisfaction of the untold needs of hotel guests. Laris company employs nearly 250 people, mostly within the hotels’ area. The employees of the network are mainly young and ambitious people who want to progress along with the company. As an example one can mention a story of one of the Managers who started his adventure in the company working as a bellboy. The network focuses on the original trainings of employees throughout the whole year, mainly the Reception Department and Housekeeping Department, since it is them who are the company’s showcase. A spotless manner and a smile, supported by knowledge and skills have an undisputable influence on the final contentment of guests. The company’s strength is also made up by dedicated task departments:
- Operation Department with an experienced management team,
- Sales Department,
- Marketing Department,
- Revenue Management,
- Financial Department and HR Department.
All of them constitute strongly connected vessels which facilitates good flow of information and so much desired synergy. Laris company is active in its search for innovative management solutions and the next projects that will further develop the network.