- located in the Old Town of Krakow, 3 minutes walking distance from Sukiennice (the Cloth Hall) and the Royal Castle Wawel,
- boutique, historical interiors, mostly decorated with eighteenth and nineteenth-century frescos,
- TripAdvisor's Traveller's Choice 2016 Award for best 25 small hotels in Poland,
- free of charge, fast Wi-Fi Internet,
- hotel parking, elevator.
Elegance in historical frames
This historic town house was entirely renovated, it has three floors catered by a modern elevator. Interiors are dominated with rustic-classical style.
Breakfasts are served daily from 7 a.m. in hotel’s restaurant room as a buffet with choice of hot dishes from the menu. Reception is available around-the-clock for any requests of our guests.
Hotel is in exquisite location just in the Old Town of Krakow.
Contact number: +48 797 991 337
Unique quality between Old Town and Jewish District Kazimierz
- located in Krakow’s Kazimierz district, at the same time close to Krakow Old Town,
- glass patio area, where the breakfasts are served – buffet and hot dishes,
- King Louis XIV style of the interiors,
- parking next to the hotel,
- Laris Hotels Group art gallery.
Solicitously renovated town house in pastel colors, with beautiful ornamentation from pre-war period. Leone offers rooms that are suitable up to 5 persons, some of them have also a kitchenette. Reception is open around-the-clock and the hotel bell boy will be happy to help you with the luggage.
There is a possibility to organize a conference or small meetings up to 30 persons.
Contact number: +48 797 991 331
Modernity in peaceful Kazimierz
- peaceful location in Kazimierz area,
- many interesting restaurants and cafes in close vicinity,
- single, double or twin beds with possibility of extra bed,
- air-conditioning in all rooms,
- nearby parking.
If you look for a place located a bit off the beaten track, but still in the heart of Kraków Kazimierz district, Armon Residence is a perfect choice for you. It is situated on a tiny, picturesque Bawół Square just 64 meters away from the Old Synagogue and Szeroka Street.
Just within 2 minutes of walking from Armon Residence, there are two very interesting museums: Galicia Jewish Museum and Museum of Municipial Engineering. What is more, if you are a shopping lover, you can enjoy the variety of shops in Kazimierz Shopping Mall (Galeria Kazimierz), located just 11 minutes of walking distance from Bawół Square.
The city center of Krakow together with The Royal Wawel Castle and Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) is situated within circa 20 minutes of walking distance.
Contact number: +48 690 624 405
In the heart of Kazimierz
- located in Krakow’s Kazimierz district, within 3 minutes walking distance from Nowy Square (Plac Nowy),
- Deluxe rooms available,
- unique restaurant Kazimir,
- art gallery,
- Reception available around-the-clock, hotel bell boy.
Spatz Aparthotel invites you to its classical, elegant interiors. Along with a comfortable stay, many attractions, nearby restaurants and cafes, will make your stay in Krakow just unforgettable.
Reception will be happy to help you with trips or any entrance tickets. We would also like to encourage you to sightsee Krakow and surroundings by bikes – it is possible to rent them at the hotel.
Contact number: +48 698 405 785
Place for your event
- organisation of special events – weddings, conferences or team building events,
- approximately 20 minutes from Krakow by car,
- 1 minute walking to Train Station Wieliczka Park,
- free parking on site,
- 1 km to Wieliczka Salt Mine.
The biggest hotel in our chain - it offers 40 rooms. Easy access to Krakow, around 20 minutes by car or a fast train. Free parking on site.
The ballroom that can accommodate around 160 persons has a direct access to the garden. Perfect place to organise any event.
Garden Park Hotel*** Wieliczka
mobile: + 48 690 624 265
In the heart of historic Krakow
- located in Krakow Old Town, 230 m from the Main Market Square,
- modern apartments and rooms,
- standard, deluxe and multi-person rooms,
- parking within 50 meters,
- breakfast served in a nearby restaurant, vegetarian and gluten free menu available.
Siesta Aparthotel has a great location – in a peaceful street of Krakow Old Town but in a close distance from the Main Market Square. Rooms have a various design so all of the guests can find something suitable for themselves. Reception is open around-the-clock, hotel bell boy will be happy to help with the luggage. It is possible to buy a tour for example to Wieliczka Salt Mine or Auschwitz, rent a car or book a restaurant, everything accordingly to your needs.
Contact number: +48 600 411 376
Comfort and central location
- this hotel is situated next to a big shopping center called Galeria Krakowska and 3 minutes on foot from Krakow’s Bus and Train Station,
- hotel parking with an automatic gate,
- ground floor building,
- peace in the city center of Krakow,
- 11 rooms with a kitchenette and a refrigerator.
Friendly Mały Kraków offers 16 rooms, including those up to 3-4 persons. Breakfasts are served in a nearby restaurant. Throughout the whole day you can use complimentary our lobby coffee machine or have a glass of water. Certainly a great advantage is a private parking just in front of the hotel. Reception is open around-the-clock and will be happy to help you with making the right choices regarding best events to attend, book a tour or a transfer.
Mały Kraków Aparthotel
Contact number: +48 698 406 467
Close to all means of transport
- budget hotel, located in Krakow’s Bus and Train Station,
- restaurant with Polish specialties – Gospoda Krakowska,
- various standard rooms – private and shared bathroom, studios up to 7-9 people,
- free access to a computer with Internet, library,
- free luggage storage.
Station Aparthotel is ideally situated – in the city center of Krakow, close to any mean of transport or transfer. In front of the hotel there is a taxi stop, Bus and Train Station, a shopping center Galeria Krakowska, few restaurants and a park.
Perfect for guests that are looking for a good accommodation at a competitive price. Guests can choose from wide array of room arrangements. Reception is open around-the-clock, you can find may brochures, maps, guidebooks or coupons with discounts in the hotel lobby as well as hotel safe, where Guests can deposit their valuables.
Contact number: +48 604 255 117
Mon.-Fri. 9 AM till 5 PM
+48 698 405 725
- General phone number
+48 12 357 20 13
- Office +48 696 421 238
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
PKO Bank Polski S.A.
Account No./IBAN: PL 66 1020 2906 0000 1502 0202 5765
To make the process more efficient, please mention name of the hotel and details of your reservation in the transfer description.