- lokalizacja w pięknym, zabytkowym Pałacu Wołodkowiczów,
- Obok Dworca Głównego i Galerii Krakowskiej,
- luksusowe pokoje i apartamenty,
- winda obsługująca wszystkie piętra.
Spacious apartments in the center of Krakow
- 3-minute walk from Train and Bus Station,
- good public transport connection,
- multiperson, spacious rooms with equipped kitchen,
- guarded parking nearby.
Stylish hotel in a unique location
- situated in Podgórze district, nearby Bednarski Park,
- 2 spacious apartments and 32 comfortable rooms,
- Italian restaurant Trattoria Venezia,
- modern boutique interiors,
- air-conditioning in the entire hotel.
Plaza Boutique Hotel****
Telephone: +48 690 624 251
Modernity in peaceful Kazimierz
- peaceful location in Kazimierz area,
- many interesting restaurants and cafes in close vicinity,
- single, double or twin beds with possibility of extra bed,
- air-conditioning in all rooms,
- nearby parking.
If you look for a place located a bit off the beaten track, but still in the heart of Kraków Kazimierz district, Armon Residence is a perfect choice for you. It is situated on a tiny, picturesque Bawół Square just 64 meters away from the Old Synagogue and Szeroka Street.
Just within 2 minutes of walking from Armon Residence, there are two very interesting museums: Galicia Jewish Museum and Museum of Municipial Engineering. What is more, if you are a shopping lover, you can enjoy the variety of shops in Kazimierz Shopping Mall (Galeria Kazimierz), located just 11 minutes of walking distance from Bawół Square.
The city center of Krakow together with The Royal Wawel Castle and Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) is situated within circa 20 minutes of walking distance.
Contact number: +48 690 624 405
In the heart of Kazimierz
- located in Krakow’s Kazimierz district, within 3 minutes walking distance from Nowy Square (Plac Nowy),
- Deluxe rooms available,
- unique restaurant Kazimir,
- art gallery,
- Reception available around-the-clock, hotel bell boy.
Spatz Aparthotel invites you to its classical, elegant interiors. Along with a comfortable stay, many attractions, nearby restaurants and cafes, will make your stay in Krakow just unforgettable.
Reception will be happy to help you with trips or any entrance tickets. We would also like to encourage you to sightsee Krakow and surroundings by bikes – it is possible to rent them at the hotel.
Contact number: +48 698 405 785
Elegance in historical frames
- located in the Old Town of Krakow, 3 minutes walking distance from Sukiennice (the Cloth Hall) and the Royal Castle Wawel,
- boutique, historical interiors, mostly decorated with eighteenth and nineteenth-century frescos,
- TripAdvisor's Traveller's Choice 2019 Award for best 25 small hotels in Poland,
- free of charge, fast Wi-Fi Internet,
- hotel parking, elevator.
This historic town house was entirely renovated, it has three floors catered by a modern elevator. Interiors are dominated with rustic-classical style.
Breakfasts are served daily from 7 a.m. in hotel’s restaurant room as a buffet with choice of hot dishes from the menu. Reception is available around-the-clock for any requests of our guests.
Hotel is in exquisite location just in the Old Town of Krakow. Hotel parking is located on 28 Poselska street (Hotel courtyard).
Contact number: +48 797 991 337
Comfort and central location
- this hotel is situated next to a big shopping center called Galeria Krakowska and 3 minutes on foot from Krakow’s Bus and Train Station,
- hotel parking with an automatic gate,
- ground floor building,
- peace in the city center of Krakow,
- 11 rooms with a kitchenette and a refrigerator.
Friendly Mały Kraków offers 16 rooms, including those up to 3-4 persons. Breakfasts are served in a nearby restaurant. Throughout the whole day you can use complimentary our lobby coffee machine or have a glass of water. Certainly a great advantage is a private parking just in front of the hotel. Reception is open around-the-clock and will be happy to help you with making the right choices regarding best events to attend, book a tour or a transfer.
Mały Kraków Aparthotel
Contact number: +48 698 406 467
Close to all means of transport
- budget hotel, located in Krakow’s Bus and Train Station,
- restaurant Pasjo offering breakfast,
- various standard rooms – private and shared bathroom, studios up to 7-9 people,
- free access to a computer with Internet, library,
- free luggage storage.
Station Aparthotel is ideally situated – in the city center of Krakow, close to any mean of transport or transfer. In front of the hotel there is a taxi stop, Bus and Train Station, a shopping center Galeria Krakowska, few restaurants and a park.
Perfect for guests that are looking for a good accommodation at a competitive price. Guests can choose from wide array of room arrangements. Reception is open around-the-clock, you can find may brochures, maps, guidebooks or coupons with discounts in the hotel lobby as well as hotel safe, where Guests can deposit their valuables.
Contact number: +48 604 255 117
Unique quality between Old Town and Jewish District Kazimierz
- located in Krakow’s Kazimierz district, at the same time close to Krakow Old Town,
- glass patio area, where breakfasts are served in the form of a set (1 of 4 sets to choose from)
- King Louis XIV style of the interiors,
- parking next to the hotel,
- Laris Hotels Group art gallery.
Solicitously renovated town house in pastel colors, with beautiful ornamentation from pre-war period. Leone offers rooms that are suitable up to 5 persons, some of them have also a kitchenette. Reception is open around-the-clock and always ready to assist you.
There is a possibility to organize a conference or small meetings up to 30 persons.
Contact number: +48 797 991 331
ul. Pawia 18A/10
- General phone number
+48 12 357 20 13
- Office +48 797 991 334
Monday to Friday, 9a.m.- 5p.m.
- +48 698 405 725
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Laris Sp. z o.o.
Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski Spółka Akcyjna
Street: ul. Puławska 15
Postal code: 02-515 Warszawa
Account No./IBAN: PL 66 1020 2906 0000 1502 0202 5765
To make the process more efficient, please mention the name of the hotel and details of your reservation in the transfer description.