We offer 16 one- and two-room apartments, including 4 two-level apartments. Some of them are designed up to 6 people.
The building has an elevator and tehre is a car park nearby the property.
Each apartment has an equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a bath or shower. Each kitchen has a dining area, fridge, hob, dishwasher, electric kettle, pots, plates, cups and cutlery.
Each room has a 32 "LCD TV, satellite TV, telephone, Wi-Fi internet access and a safe.
The reception is located in a nearby building: Mały Kraków Aparthotel at ul. Kurniki 4 and is open 24 hours a day.
Apartments are cleaned on request. Check-in starts at 2 P.M. and check-out at 10 A.M. the next day.
Cots and chairs for children are free of charge.
The excellent location ensures proximity to the railway station, which allows a quick connection to the Balice airport.
Red Brick Apartments is located at the beginning of the Royal Road trail. It leads through the Art Nouveau tenement houses, the Barbican, St. Florian's Gate, reaches the largest Market Square in Europe and ends at Wawel. We walk through beautiful monuments, churches and museums that introduce you to the atmosphere of past eras.
In the vicinity of Red Brick Apartments there is also a prestigious shopping center - Galeria Krakowska.
SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE
- small pets are welcome,
- high speed internet connection,
- iron and ironing board,
- tourist information,
- information brochures,
- luggage storage,
- trip booking,
- rental of umbrellas,
- a bed for a child,
- additional toiletries (on request).
- breakfast: PLN 25 / person,
- we provide tourist information and help in booking tickets to museums, cinemas, theaters and other cultural events in Krakow,
- we help in organizing attractive trips around Krakow and the surrounding area,
- nearby parking: 50 PLN per day
- transfer from/to the airport in Balice: 103 PLN
- bouquet of flowers: 80 PLN
- wine & chocolates: 90 PLN
- special occasion package: wine, cake (800g-1kg), decorative balloons and dedication card: PLN 180
- pet package: bed, welcome food and bowls: free
- tourist card valid for 2 days: 120 PLN
- tourist card valid for 3 days: 140 PLN
Call us: +48 698 406 467 or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Brick Apartments
Ul. Kurniki 3
Tel.: +48 698 406 467
e-mail: email@example.com Back